Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where To Catch Large Mouth Bass

I posted a great article on Where To Catch Largemouth Bass For All To Read. I was able to use the great photo I had on the previous post but more in the article. I hope you enjoy it.
Here is a snippet for you to read and enjoy:


So many people fish today that it has contributed to the more than billion-making retailers that sell all the essentials, and there is no way that it is going to cease with the great notoriety it will continue to thrive. Most enjoy the enormous adrenalin rush that catching a whopper gives an angler. Once you have caught that jaw-dropping fish you will literally be hooked for life even more so than any addiction you have ever known.

I am in the finishing touches to putting out my Bass Fishing Book Entitled

Look forward to getting it out to all. Docschmenke

No comments:

Post a Comment